Careers with Acacia
Here are Acacia Homecare we are continuously searching for committed, hard working people. But most of all we are looking for those that have a genuine passion for care. Whether you have experience or not, looking for a change in your career or want something that will give you so many more rewards then joining the Acacia Homecare family could be for you.
We believe that our staff are just as important as our customers and we encourage and develop our team members to take the next steps. As a growing business we look to develop our team members into senior care roles, field care supervisors and eventually into management.
Go to our blog page and read about how one member of staff when from starting her role as a care worker and is now well established as our Field Care Supervisor.
Our employees benefit from the following:
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Full Common Induction Standards (CIS)
- Training and support for Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
- Career Progression
- Travel subsidy
- Free uniform
- Factored pay on public holidays
- Weekday and weekend contracts available up to 30 hours
- Access to our employee reward scheme